Sharp Again Small Group Program
Are You Living with Your Sharpest Mind? We Can Show You How.
Are you concerned about your cognition? Beginning to notice lapses in memory? Do you have a family history of Alzheimer’s?
The Sharp Again Small Group program is a unique opportunity for individuals to take a more active role in enhancing and preserving their brain health. Participants work with a professional health coach in a supportive and confidential online intimate group setting to:
- Identify and begin to modify lifestyle factors that may be impacting their brain health
- Benefit from the latest research and educational information to restore memory
- Acquire the tools needed to strengthen their cognition and help ensure ongoing progress in maintaining cognition
What’s included in the program?
- Two private consultations with a Sharp Again health coach
- Six 75-minute group coaching calls via Zoom
- Access to support during gap weeks Sharp Again’s library of expert recordings, educational information, research and resources
Studies have shown that taking early action to preserve brain health can make all the difference in our cognition as we age. By the time the program ends, participants will have the knowledge and confidence to keep building on what they have learned to maintain a healthy, vibrant life.
Date & Time
Weekly on Tuesday
Jun 01, 2021 through Jul 20, 2021
12:00PM - 12:00PM
More InfoVirtual Event
$249 - Scholarships are available