10 Healthy Ways to Deal with Covid–19
Mar 26, 2020 12:25PM
1) Get restful sleep. Unplug before bedtime. Keep your sleep schedule consistent.
Use stress-management techniques. Meditation lowers the body’s inflammatory response.
2) Exercise. Deep breathing stimulates the lymphatic system to detox body.
3) Be positive! Focus on healthy emotions instead of panicking. If your attention is on being sick, you will likely get sick. Instead, focus on health and caring for each other.
4) Connect with nature. Spring’s fresh air, sunlight and greenery are good for us, physically and emotionally.
5) Get healthy nutrition. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables; limit processed meats.
6) Take supplements. I recommend a high dosage of vitamin C, as well as supplements with anti-inflammatory properties (turmeric, ginger, aloe vera, adaptigens).
7) Act for the common good. Respect the scientific effort worldwide to contain coronavirus.
8) Minimize your travel and practice social distancing.
9) Protect yourself and others. Wash your hands. Avoid rubbing your eyes, nose and mouth.
10) Get your chiropractic adjustment. Regular chiropractic care is a preventive tool that boosts immunity.
And remember these uplifting words from Deepak Chopra: “Understand that whatever happens we are all in this together. This is an opportunity to change to a completely healthy lifestyle and respect life.”
Dr. George Gertner is the owner of Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, located at 311 North St., #410, White Plains, NY. For appointments, call 914.686.6200 or visit ucc-ny.com.
For more info, visit Natural Awakeningss Covid-19 Resource page.